Understanding and combating Telogen Effluvium Hair Loss
Hairfall due to severe stress; poor diet; sudden weight loss; pregnancy or childbirth; menopause; certain drugs; underlying health conditions; surgery or metal toxicity is a very common problem. It’s important to get it treated before it gets late. There are many types of hairloss other than telogen effluvium like patterned baldness, alopecia areata, trichotillomania, etc which only an expert can help you diagnose. Diagnosis of the type of hairloss is important to help the doctor to give you the best suited treatment for that condition.
Just like your body, your hair needs proper nourishment to grow properly. Although hair loss from losing weight, severe stress, etc is often temporary, there are steps you can take to help your hair growth cycle go back to normal. It’s one of the most common forms of hair loss among both men and women. Although it’s normally limited to the scalp, more serious cases can affect eyebrows and body hair.
Homeopathic treatment for hair loss
- Homeopathic medicines not only help to reduce hairfall but also help to increase the metabolism and accelerate weight loss.
- Homeopathic medicines can help you lose weight by correcting digestion, increasing metabolism and elimination of toxins.
- Homeopathic treatment for hair loss also takes care of medical, hormonal or psychological causes of obesity.
- Homeopathic medicines being natural medicines can be safely consumed without any side-effects.
- Homeopathic medicine helps to enhance the nutrient absorption and assimilation.
- It improves hair health and general health.
Protein makes up almost the entire hair structure, and luckily for us, it’s also one of the most readily available nutrients in everyday food. Increase your protein intake with foods like lean meat, beans, and seafood. Other key hair growth vitamins and nutrients to supplement include vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, and zinc. These vitamins and minerals have all been shown to contribute to regular hair growth and can be found in almost any standard weight-loss diet.
If you’re experiencing some hair thinning after severe stress or due to weight loss, just relax and understand that it’s a normal process. Your hair follicles aren’t permanently damaged but they are adjusting to the changes.
Make more effort to watch your diet and feed your body with the nutrients it needs to effectively grow hair. If you’re having trouble getting all of the nutrients you need for your best hair growth, consult a specialist who can help you with your problem.