What women need to know about hair loss…?
Women affected by hair loss may show hair thinning on the scalp when hair is parted in the midline. The exposed area resembles a ‘Christmas Tree.’ Once the cause of the hair loss is determined, the next step in figuring out the best course of treatment is to evaluate the extent of the hair loss.
Several scales measure the extent of female pattern baldness, but the most common standards is the Ludwig Scale:
Stage 1: Hair begins to thin but the central partition does not get visibly wider like other stages.
Stage 2: There is thinning at the centre partition of the scalp is now visible. At this point, you probably have lost a good amount of hair. Now is the time to see a doctor, if you haven’t already.
Stage 3: Scalp skin gets obviously visible. In this stage you may have lost more than 60% of your hair. It could be with visible hair thinning all over the scalp.
Stage 4: This represents a woman with severe female pattern hair loss, concentrated at the top of the head and crown are.
Female patterned baldness is one of the most common forms of hair thinning after male patterned baldness. Like males it does not quite progress to a state of complete baldness. However, any which way you look at it, hair loss in women has much impact on a woman’s psyche. It is often distressing and is accompanied by low self-esteem, a forlorn sense of being less attractive along with a lot of anxiety, in social circles. A head full of lustrous locks for a woman exemplifies beauty, feminine grace and poise.
Homoeopathic hair loss treatment for women…
- Homeopathic medicines show good long term response in male and female patterned baldness.
- Homeopathic hair loss treatment for women is free from any side-effects.
- Homeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology. Hence thyroid, PCOS can be simultaneously treated in Homoeopathy without having 10 different medicines unlike conventional medicines.
- Stress in females which are the major cause hairloss can be very effectively treated with homoeopathy.
- Homeopathy treats not only all physical complaints, but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium - thus it treats the patient as a whole.
- Hair lotions available in market to control hair loss are very high in chemicals and can cause a chemical burns on the scalp skin leading to permanent hairloss and scars in the affected areas. Homoeopathy has no such side-effects as the medicines are oral medicines.