Is your diet a reason for Acne Breakout?
Acne is a source of incredible unease, which starts appearing around the age of puberty. It is a skin condition that appears in different forms and to hide them we try a lot of cosmetic treatments. Are you happy with the results? Maybe not, that’s because acne is a medical condition, not a cosmetic problem. There are a lot of contributing factors to acne like Stress, Pollution, Make Up, and Hormonal fluctuations. Also, the foods you eat could lead to acne flare-ups. In this blog, we are going to tell you about foods that may be the reason behind your Acne breakout and ways to prevent it.
Foods that may cause Acne:
Acne appears when the pores get clogged with oil and dead skin, which may be in the form of Blackheads, Whiteheads, Papules, Pustules, Nodule and Cysts.
The possibility of developing Acne increases when your diet consists of the following foods:
- High intake of Caffeine
- Excessive Oily Food
- Consumption of Soda
- Intake of Processed Food
- One of the key additions in diet is - Dairy products, which increase the activity of certain enzymes, which contributes to the development of Acne. Although, you might think that you don’t consume a lot of dairy products, there are dishes , which contain dairy ingredients in different forms.
- Excess Sugar in your diet also leads to inflammation, which can make your skin breakout.
Preferred Diet for Acne free skin:
- Sugarcane, as it contains glycolic acid
- Whole- wheat bread
- Brown rice
- Avoid using oily products on your skin
These foods do not treat Acne, but they are preferred in order to prevent them from occurring. If your skin problems are aggravating, we suggest you to consult a medical expert.
There are a lot of ways to get acne treatment and acne scars treatment done, we recommend you to first understand the underlying root cause of the problem.
A few reasons which may lead to Acne are PCOS, Thyroid disorders, Nutrition deficiency. In order to treat the root cause of Acne, you would choose homeopathy as it is 100% safe and natural. The prescription for homeopathy treatment is individualized, which makes it very personal. It not only treats the symptoms and causes but also boosts one’s immunity. At Dr Batra’s, Homeopathic treatment we provide a 30-40 minutes consultation, wherein our doctors compile your case history, which incorporates both your physical symptoms and emotions. They also take your personality, eating habits and temperament under consideration to provide you a holistic approach. Till the time you visit the doctor we recommend you the following:
SELF- HELP TIPS:
- Hydrate your skin by drinking a lot of water
- Wash your face more than twice a day, especially after exercising
- Do not leave your make up on overnight
- Avoid removing blackheads or squeezing pimples
- Drinking Green Tea may help reduce skin’s sebum production and also reduces inflammation
- Coconut Oil can help destroy acne- causing bacteria and reduce the redness as well as swelling of pimples.
To deep dive into your acne concerns and to treat them, book an appointment at https://www.drbatras.ae/request-a-call