Is Migraine causing your head to explode? Homeopathy can help
Headaches affect your daily activities, but Migraines interfere with your life. When your head feels like it’s going to explode, you tend to stop everything that you’re doing. You try everything for it to go away, from applying some balm to popping some pills, but nothing works.
The pain one gets during a Migraine Attack is very pulsating and exploding in nature. The pain comes in various forms; it could be either a one- sided pain or could hurt your entire head. Sometimes it feels like the internal pressure will cause his head to explode Migraine does not come alone; at times it is followed by nausea. The tolerance one has towards light and sound decreases. In a few major cases, Migraine is preceded by temporary blindness or prickling sensations of the limbs.
To know more about migraine, click here: Migraine Overview
SYMPTOMS OF MIGRAINE:
Migraine headache symptoms are witnessed in 4 Stages, which are as follows:
- PRODROME- A person will experience neck stiffness, irritability, fatigue, nausea, yawning and depression.
- AURA- This stage will include a certain kind of visual disturbance and a temporary loss of sight
- MIGRAINE ATTACK- This is the stage where one goes through severe pain, insomnia, giddiness and anxiety.
- POSTDROME- After the Migraine Attack, one tends to feel depressed for the most of the time.
Anything and Everything in your daily routine can trigger Migraine Pain. Foods, drinks, irregular sleeping schedule, bright light, hormones among others can set off your headache. Foods that cause migraines include chocolate, tea, caffeine etc. There are people who find changing their routine could lead to a splitting headache. Anxiety, Tension and Stress are greatly linked to Migraine problem. To combat this, we end up in taking a lot of caffeine, which in itself triggers the same. A few sleepless nights, early mornings or late nights can lead to major headache.
Tips to manage Migraine:
There are many things that can be done in order to lower the pain caused to you by Migraine Pain. Here are some of the things you can do to calm yourself down after a Migraine Attack:
- Take a Deep Breath: You need to concentrate on your breathing pattern in order to relax and not let another episode of Severe Migraine take place.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking a lot of water in regular intervals will keep you hydrated and allow your Body relax
- Take a walk: Whenever you feel like your headache is getting worse, go out for a walk and inhale some fresh air.
Can you treat Migraine?
There are many migraine treatment options that are available off the shelf, which can be taken by individuals. In order to treat Migraine Pain, you can resort to Homeopathy. Homeopathic migraine treatment has the power to reduce the frequency and severity of the attacks to a minimum. Treatment of migraine in homeopathy is very effective as it treats the root cause of the problem. It recognizes that every individual exhibits their medical problems differently. This is the reason why every person receives a different homeopathic remedy. Migraine treatment in homeopathy is safe and effective. Migraine Treatment should be done when the symptoms have started to show.
At Dr. Batra’s, we provide you with a 30- 40 minutes consultation, wherein our doctors compile your case history, which incorporates both your physical symptoms and emotions. They will try to understand the uniqueness of your nature and factors like your temperament, interests and behavior. Our Doctors will prescribe you medication after analyzing your illness along with your personal attributes.
To consult our homeopathic experts for individualized migraine treatment, book an appointment at https://www.drbatras.ae/request-a-call