Say good-bye to acne and hello to a clear healthy skin…
Pimples or Acne is a disease which affects the skin’s oil glands. Acne is generally seen on the face but few could get acne on back, chest, neck and shoulders too. People of all races get acne but it is more common among teenagers and young adults. Some people in their 40’s and 50’s could also get acne. Most common type of acne is seen as whiteheads, blackheads, small pink bumps on face which sometimes could have pus within it. Large cyst type acnes are deep, painful and filled with pus.
Reasons for Pimples
During puberty, both boys and girls produce high levels of androgens, the male sex hormones that include testosterone. Testosterone signals the body to make more sebum, the oil produced in the skin's oil glands. Excess sebum clogs the oil gland and a pimple grows. Bacteria could grow in these clogged follicles which cause pus, the most common bacteria is Propionibacterium acnes. Other reasons for pimples could be starting or stopping birth control pills, hormonal changes during pregnancy, PCOS, certain type of medicines, usage of low quality greasy cosmetics and Stress.
Homeopathic medicine for acne
- Homeopathic treatment for acne patients is much different from conventional methods of treatment and the most effective giving longer disease free period.
- Homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as the underlying pathological condition.
- Homeopathic medicines for acne are selected after detailed case-analysis, which include the medical history of the patient, their physical and mental makeup. Homeopathy not only treats the disease but also takes care of other factors for example PCOS which is the most common cause of acne in females.
- There different homeopathic medicines for acne depending on the individual case and nature of complaints.
- Seeking help from a professional homeopath for treatment of acne always proves beneficial. Scarring of the skin is also prevented with homeopathic medicine for acne making your skin look aesthetically beautiful.
Other remedies for acne clearance…
- Do not squeeze that acne ever. It can lead to infection and scarring.
- Drink plenty water and keep your skin well hydrated.
- During summers apply non-comedogenic/ water based sunscreens especially made for acne prone skin.
- Seek professional help if you are suffering of acne because of hormonal imbalance.
- Have plenty of Vitamin C and A rich foods. Vitamin C and Vitamin A rich foods are known to make skin lighter and reduce scars. So consume berries, oranges, pineapples, carrots, papaya in plenty.
- Use an anti-acne facewash or oil-control facewash in case your skin is very oily.
- Manage stress with meditation, exercises, yoga and morning exposure to adequate sunlight.