How can one get rid of acne as quickly as possible?
When the skin's sebaceous glands produce an excess of sebum, it clogs the glands and cause pimples. Pimples are commonly seen on the cheeks, forehead, jawline and chin; however, they can also appear on the chest, back and thighs.
According to The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), acne is a common skin disease that affects an estimated 85% of people at some point in their lives. Acne causes skin infections and acne scars that can be frustrating and difficult to get rid of. Here are some best treatments for acne to get rid of them naturally:
Also read: https://www.drbatras.ae/acne-body-can-homoeopathy-help
- Spot treat with tea-tree oil: Tea-tree oil is well known for its ability to fight bacteria and reduce skin inflammation. It helps fight Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and Staphylococcus epidermidis (S. epidermidis), two types of bacteria that can cause pimples. The tea tree oil acne treatment also prevents dryness, irritation and burning sensation. Please note that tea tree oil is very potent and can cause redness and irritation when applied directly on the skin. Thus, it should be diluted with any carrier oil before applying on the skin.
- Spot treat with other essential oils: There are many essential oils with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help clear up pimples quickly. The essential oils of cinnamon, rose, lavender and clove also fight the acne-causing bacteria. Rosemary and lemongrass are also shown to inhibit P. acnes.
- Apply green tea on the skin: A lot of people drink green tea for its health benefits, but it can also be helpful when applied directly on the skin. Green tea contains flavonoids and tannins, which are known to help fight skin inflammation and the bacteria that may cause pimples. According to a research study published in The National Library of Medicine (NLM), green tea is also high in the antioxidant epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). This antioxidant has been proved to fight inflammation, reduce sebum production and inhibit the growth of P. acnesin patients with acne prone skin.
- Apply aloe vera on the skin: According to a research study published in the Cochrane Library, aloe vera contains lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur, all of which inhibit bacteria that can cause pimples. When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel reduces skin inflammation and promotes wound healing.
- Gently exfoliate your skin: When you have severe acne, some deep cleaning and more frequent gentle exfoliation will remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
- Stay moisturised: When acne prone skin gets dried it can cause even more skin problems. Maintaining hydration is crucial to fight acne. If your sebaceous glands sense a lack of hydration, they’ll start pumping out even more oil—the last thing you need if you’re trying to get rid of acne. So, remember this: oily, broken out skin still needs moisturization!
- Go makeup-free: Let your skin breathe freely for a few days if you have severe acne. While there are many cosmetic products in the market that claim not to clog pores, take preventive measures and go sans makeup.
- Change your pillowcase often: Change your pillowcase regularly to be sure your pillows aren’t contaminating your skin pores. Make sure the towels you’re using to wash your face are clean too.
- Work out to sweat: One of the best things you can do is exercise every day. Sweating helps clear out the pores and increase blood flow to your face, clearing up your skin and making it more radiant.
- Healthy lifestyle: If you’re trying to treatyour pimples, eat a healthy and balanced diet, sleep for at least eight hours a day and avoid binge eating or drinking alcohol.
Read about Dr Batra’s™acne treatment: https://www.drbatras.ae/skin-problems/acne-treatment
https://www.drbatras.ae/easy-remedies-for-acne-that-really-work - Also Read
https://www.drbatras.ae/hormonal-acne-what-causes-it-and-how-to-treat-it - Also Read
https://www.drbatras.ae/demystifying-the-myths-of-acne - Also Read
https://www.drbatras.ae/homeopathic-medicine-for-acne - Also Read
https://www.drbatras.ae/teenage-acne-when-its-time-to-see-a-doctor - Also Read
Acne is a common problem with a number of underlying causes. Conventional treatments can cause redness, dryness or irritation and many natural acne treatments may not work for everyone. If you have severe acne or other skin problems, you must consult your skin doctor.
Homeopathy Treatment for Acne
Homeopathy treatment for acne treats the disorder from the root and doesn’t cause any side-effects, unlike conventional treatments. Consult a professional homeopathic practitioner to determine an appropriate medicine that will rebalance your entire system and treat your acne. Homeopathic doctors take your detailed case history, consider underlying causes and factors of acne and then prescribe a customised homeopathic treatment for acne. The dosage and the potency of the homeopathic medicine will also vary from person to person.
We highly recommend that you take the Dr Batra’s™ skin evaluation test in order to assess the current state of your skin problems. Book an appointment with us at Dr Batra’s™ https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointment and let our homeopathy doctor guide you towards the most suitable and effective skin care treatment.