Best Hair Growth Products That Make A Difference
There is nothing more heartbreaking than watching your hair fall. Every individual has a different hair texture and unique scalp needs, which makes zeroing down on the perfect hair growth products a process of trial and error.
The good news is that there are hair growth products that can work wonders on your hair. So, we’re here with some guidance and a curated list of the best natural hair growth products for you.
- Essential oils (rosemary, geranium, olive and argon oils): Rosemary is one of the primary essential oils you can opt to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. It stimulates new hair growth and can be used to treat androgenetic alopecia.
You can also use geranium oil to promote hair growth and boost circulation. Geranium oil can help to strengthen, hydrate and restore your hair growth.
Olive oil prevents hair dryness and adds sheen to your hair. It contains three chemicals: oleic acid, palmitic acid and squalene that can soften your hair. It is one of the most common essential oil product used in various hair care products.
As per a research study published by The US National Library of Medicine, the high antioxidant content of argan oil is able to protect against sun damage for the skin. The oleic acid and linoleic acid in this oil may also help to moisturize your hair. Additionally, argan oil contains antioxidants like vitamin E, which have been associated to improve hair health. Do not use these essential oils directly on the skin. Always mix them in the carrier oil or shampoo and massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Coconut for natural hair growth: You can massage with coconut oil into your scalp and all of your hair. Coconut oil promotes hair growth and also improves the hair health and its lustre. Fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft can reduce protein loss from hair. If your hair is dry, you can also use it as a leave-in treatment. Moreover, the most effective remedy for natural hair growth is the use of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. You can add some lemon and a few drops of essential oil in the coconut milk and apply it on your scalp.
- Lemon: According to a research study by The National Center of Biotechnology Information (NCBI), lemon oil can help to maintain a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth. You can apply fresh lemon juice or lemon oil on your scalp to enhance hair growth and quality.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has also been used for treating hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply fresh aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair or use the hair care products with aloe vera.
- Onion juice: Onion juice can treat patchy hair loss by promoting hair growth. Onion juice also improves blood circulation. You can apply the juice to your scalp and hair to promote hair health.
- Apple cider vinegar: This gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair thereby accelerating hair growth. You can apply this solution mixed with water and use it as a final rinse after the hair wash.
- Fenugreek: This herb is also an age-old natural product for your hair problems. It contains proteins and nicotinic acid; protein-enriched diets have been known to encourage stimulation of hair growth. Add a tablespoon of this herb with water and grind it to form a paste. Add a little coconut oil (or milk) to it and apply on your hair and scalp. Then wash it off with a best shampoo for hair fall.
- Green tea: Green tea is super-rich in antioxidants that help to boost hair growth and prevent hair loss. Due to its rich antioxidant content, green tea and its extracts are used to prevent hair fall and improve hair health. You can drink green tea and also use the tea bags as a hair mask.
- Fish oil (omega-3 fatty acids): Consuming omega fatty acids can help to improve your hair health, since they are filled with nutrients and proteins. Taking omega fatty acids along with antioxidants help to improve your hair density and diameter. It also reduces hair loss. Omega fatty acids can help your cells to function correctly and boost immunity, leading to an overall good health.
Read about the homeopathy treatment for hair loss:https://www.drbatras.ae/hair-treatment-at-dr-batras
You must stay positive and maintain a healthy lifestyle that will complement your hair treatment plan. Talk to your hair doctor about medications or procedures if these hair growth products are not effective.
Hair Growth Treatment
Dr Batra’s™ combines homeopathy and aesthetics to provide the best treatment for hair fall. The aesthetic treatment helps to enhance the volume and density of your existing hair (results may vary from person to person). If you experience hair thinning or hair loss due to some nutritional deficiency, then aesthetic treatments such as groHair or STMcell are very helpful. Hair Vitalizing Treatment (HVT) is also recommended as a supplementary treatment to make your hair strong and regain vitality.
We highly recommend that you take the Dr Batra’s™ hair loss evaluation test in order to assess the current state of your hair problems. The homeopathic specialist will customise your hair treatment after considering specific conditions that affect hair growth. Book an appointment with us at Dr Batra’s™ https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointment and let our expert winning combination of homeopathy, trichology and technology provide the most suitable hair growth treatment for you.