How to stop hair fall and help to regrow it?
Your tresses are the first expression of your personality and style and are often referred to as a ‘crowning glory’. Excessive hair loss often causes depression and affects your self-esteem which can be a serious problem. However, if diagnosed right, you can stop hair fall with certain natural remedies for hair growth.
If you’re trying to regrow hair that you’ve lost or would simply like to improve yourhair condition, try some of these natural remedies for hair growth. Their proven benefits can beeffective in saving your locks.
- Nutritious diet: The secret to thick, shiny, strong tresses is a healthy diet, including:
- Spinach: It is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Spinach also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for your hair and also provides it with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
- Carrots: Known to be good for the eyes, carrots contain vitamin A that also improves hair growth.They are known to add to the thickness of hair, make hair lustrous and improve blood circulation. Carrots also protect hair from pollution and also provide hair breakage treatment.
- Oats: They are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs) that can stimulate hair growth.
- Walnuts: They contain biotin, vitamins B (B1, B6 and B9), vitamin E, protein and magnesium—all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp.
- Lentils: They are a great source of protein, iron, zinc and biotin. Lentils are also loaded with folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply the skin and scalp with much-needed oxygen.
- Meats: Lean meat like chicken, turkey or fish are rich in high-quality protein and omega fatty acids, which prevent hair breakage and reduce hair loss.
- Eggs: Since hair is composed of 68 percent keratin protein; eggs provide damaged hair treatment. They are also rich in a vitamin B called biotin that aids hair growth.
- Strawberries and guavas: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral that is vital for hair growth. Other food rich in silica include rice, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower. Additionally, a guava packs four to five times of the vitamin C that can prevent hair breakage.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with vitamin B5 and vitamin D that can promote hair follicle health.
- Other fruits and vegetables: Orange coloured fruits and vegetables such as, carrots, pumpkin, melons (musk melon & mush melon), mangoes and sweet potatoes are a great source for beta carotene. This protects against dry or dull hair and stimulates the glands in your scalp to make an oily fluid called sebum.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has long been used for treating hair loss. According to The National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), it soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair. You can opt for natural hair care products that contain aloe vera.
- Amla (Indian gooseberry): This is a very effective remedy to stop hair fall. Since amla is rich in vitamin C, this will provide strength to the hair follicles and control your hair fall. The anti-inflammatory and exfoliator properties of amla make it an excellent agent to promote hair growth and also prevent premature greying.You can apply the lime juice and amla powdermaskon your scalp and hair for healthy hair.
- Onion juice: The antibacterial properties of onions help fight against hair diseases, while the sulphur content improves blood circulation. It promotes hair growth and controls hair loss. You can apply the juice to your scalp and hair and then rinse it off.
- Massage: Coconut oil contains fatty acids that penetrate inside the hair shaft and reduce protein loss from hair. Massage coconut oil into your scalp and all of your hair. Massaging the scalp in conjunction with hair oils and masks can help to restore hair growth. According to The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), stretching forces during the massage encourage hair growth and thickness in the dermal papilla cells (located at the bottom of hair follicles).
- Essential oils: Rosemary oil stimulates new hair growth and can be used to treat androgenetic alopecia. You can use geranium oil to promote hair growth and boost blood circulation. Mix a few drops of rosemary or geranium oil into a carrier oil (such as coconut oil) and massage it into your hair and scalp. You can also use lemon essential oil diluted in a carrier oil as a hair mask. Lemon oilcan help to maintain a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth. Do not use essential oils directly on the skin, always mix them in the carrier oil or shampoo.
- Stress management: Stress is one of the root causes for a lot of health problems, including hair loss. It can also disrupt the process of hair growth and lead to premature greying. Therefore, meditation and yoga on a regular basis can prove to be a great stress buster.
Talk to your hair doctor or a trichologist about other hair treatment plans, during excessive hair fall.
Read about the homeopathy treatment for hair loss: https://www.drbatras.ae/what-is-homeopathy-and-how-does-it-work
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Dr Batra’s™ treatment combination of homeopathy and aesthetics can provide the best treatmentfor hair fall. The aesthetic treatment helps to enhance the volume and density of your existing hair (results may vary from person to person). If youexperience hair thinning or hair loss due to some nutritional deficiency, then aesthetic treatments, such as groHair or STMcell are very helpful.
We highly recommended that you take the Dr Batra’s™ hair loss evaluation test in order to assess the current state of your hair problems. The homeopathic specialist will customise your hair treatment after considering specific conditions that affect hair regrowth. Book an appointment with us at Dr Batra’s™ https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointment and let our expert winning combination of homeopathy, trichology and technology provide the most suitable hair regrowth treatment for you.