10 Easy Wart Removal Home Remedies
Warts are a skin condition caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) infections. In this, the skin starts developing harmless raised bumps that can be visible on the feet and the hands. The different types of warts you may notice on the skin include:
• Common warts: These are visible on the fingers and toes; these appear to be rough, grainy and grey, compared to the surrounding skin.
• Flat warts: These are visible on the face, thighs, and arms, in the form of pink, brownish, or yellowish buildups with a flat top.
• Plantar warts: These appear on the soles of your feet. These grow into the skin, forming small holes that are surrounded by hardened skin.
• Periungual warts: These appear around your toenails and fingernails, affecting the growth of nails.
• Filiform warts: These form around the mouth, nose, or sometimes on the neck and around the chin. These are visible in small flaps or tags on the skin.
Warts can be treated effectively and naturally. Home remedies for warts have the goodness of enzymes that may help treat the virus and the infected skin as well. The natural remedies include:
• Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains salicylic acid that treats warts effectively. It also has natural antimicrobial properties that help fight HPV infections.
Mix apple cider vinegar with water and place it on the wart affected area, using a cotton ball. Cover the area with a bandage. Leave it on for three to four hours.
• Garlic: Allicin in garlic has microbial properties that help destroy harmful pathogen enzymes that lead to warts symptoms.
Crush and mix one clove of garlic with water. Apply it on the wart area affected and cover it with a bandage. Repeat this remedy for three to four weeks
• Banana peel: A banana peel contains antimicrobial properties that effectively treat warts symptoms.
Rub a banana peel on the part of your skin that is affected with warts. Repeat this daily to see results.
• Pineapple: It is an ingredient that contains bromelain, a mixture of enzymes that can dissolve proteins and help treat warts better.
Soak warts in pineapple juice every day or apply it daily to your skin to reduce warts symptoms.
• Orange peel: It is another remedy that can help treat warts. Rub the orange peel on the wart-affected area of the skin. It will help the warts to change color, darken and eventually fall out.
• Dandelion weed: has properties that help the skin with collagen production. It helps decrease skin inflammation, and soothes irritation. It also contains antimicrobial properties that help fight warts.
Break the dandelion and squeeze out the sticky white sap. Apply it to warts once or twice a day for up to two weeks. (Try using dandelions, not sprayed with chemicals).
• Potato: Potato juice can dehydrate and kill warts on the skin. It is a natural remedy that may treat warts effectively.
Cut the potato in half and rub it over the wart-affected area until it is covered with the juice. Repeat this step twice a day to see results.
Some other home remedies you can opt for may include:
• Aspirin: It is an ingredient used in most over-the-counter wart treatments. Aspirin contains salicylic acid that can help reduce warts by treating the infected skin.
Crush the aspirin tablets and mix them with water to form a paste-like consistency. Then apply this paste on the areas affected by warts, cover it and keep it overnight.
• Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel can help relieve itching and burning of the skin. It can heal HPV infections and also reduce the symptoms of warts.
Cut a leaf from an aloe Vera plant and apply the gel directly to the wart- affected area.
Besides these home remedies, you can also treat warts with homeopathy in a natural, safe, and side-effect-free way. According to a study by Research gate, homeopathy effectively treats warts of fifty millesimal potencies. Homeopathy provides a holistic healing approach for wart removal. It treats the condition with medicines made of natural plants and minerals. It is, aimed at effectively treating the underlying causes of warts to give you a long-term solution.
At Dr Batra’s® UAE, we provide our patients with personalized and holistic warts skin treatment. Our expert homeopathic doctors spend a considerable amount of time with the patient, understanding the visible signs and symptoms, the medical history, lifestyle, and other stress factors. They then with Dr Batra’s® 3D imaging device, examine 10 mm deep within your skin to further evaluate the condition. It helps our doctors to prescribe a long-lasting and effective treatment solution. Get your timely and effective treatment for warts at Dr Batra’s®, now, book an appointment https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointment.