Is Chronic Bronchitis treatable with Homeopathy?
Bronchitis refers to inflammation of the air passages within the lungs. It occurs when the trachea, or windpipe, and the large and small bronchi, or airways within the lungs get infected.
Chronic Bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis is bronchitis that may have lasted longer than three months. Causes include cigarette smoking, which irritates the airways and produces excess mucous. People exposed to long-term chemical fumes, dust and other substances, are prone to developing chronic bronchitis. Wheezing may sometimes occur, mimicking asthma. This may cause breathlessness too.
Causes of Bronchitis:
- Bronchitis occurs most often during the cold and flu seasons. Many viruses also cause bronchitis and these include Influenza A and B or the flu virus.
- Many Bacteria are known to cause bronchitis, for example, Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which causes Pneumonia.
- Inhalation of tobacco or cigarette smoke, fumes, chemicals, spores, or dust can trigger bronchitis.
- Bronchitis mostly affects the elderly with a weakened immune system, smokers and anyone with repeated exposure to lung irritants, for example fumes and chemicals.
- Viruses that cause acute bronchitis are spread in the surrounding air by the affected person through coughing. When an uninfected person breathes in these viruses, or touches any surface coated with such viruses, infection is possible.
- Smokers and individuals working in areas, or industries surrounded by fumes are more likely to be affected by acute bronchitis. They also suffer from it for a longer duration of time.
- Gastric reflux. Repeated bouts of severe heartburn can irritate your throat and make you more prone to developing bronchitis.
Bronchitis treatment in Homoeopathy
- Homeopathy is a very reliable and safe treatment to get rid of Bronchitis.
- Homeopathic medicines are free from any side effects and there is absolutely no chance of suppression in the Homeopathic treatment of Bronchitis.
- Homeopathic remedies help in easy coughing out of the mucus from the bronchi. As the mucus is effortlessly thrown out with aid of properly selected Homeopathic remedy, the cough, chest pain and difficulty in breathing also begin to subside and almost end.
- Homeopathic medicines follow a curative rather than a suppressive approach while treating bronchitis.
- Homeopathy focuses on the patient as a person and the pathological condition too.
- Homeopathy is non-addictive and has zero side-effects unlike bronchodilators used in conventional medicine.
- Homeopathic medicines help to reduce the frequency and intensity of the episodes and also help to eliminate the use of conventional medicines which have known side-effects.
- Homeopathy helps to increase the disease-free period.
- Since homeopathy involves counseling of the patient it would also aid people who want to get rid of smoking habits.
- Homeopathy helps to improve the health-related quality of life.