Hair loss has met its match in Homeopathy!
Are you experiencing hair loss and thinning of hair lately? Are you tired of trying various types of hair loss treatments such as medicated oils and shampoos, popular dadi-maa-ke-nuskhe, multivitamins and special hair foods? Does the problem still persist?
Well, it’s time you give homeopathy a try!
Hair loss, though not a life-threatening ailment, can be a result of any underlying disorder. It certainly is a problem that shouldn’t be neglected.
Hair loss can be a result of various underlying issues like faulty diet, prolonged stress, unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, hypothyroidism, diabetes, anemia, postpartum, or scalp infections like tinea, psoriasis, and seborrhea. Whilst lifestyle and diet correction help in good hair, they alone are not enough to correct the disorder. What then needs to be done?
Well, hair loss can be treated very well with homeopathy. How it works? Let us understand.
Hair loss or hair thinning, both in men and women, can be treated holistically with homeopathy. It offers a safe and effective hair fall solution. International studies have also proven the efficacy of homeopathic medicines in treating hair loss condition. According to a study conducted by the Skin Research Institute of Europe, homeopathic medicines for hair loss aid in combating DHT (a hormone responsible for hair loss) without any side-effects.
Homeopathic medicines not only help in correcting hair loss as a symptom, it also corrects the underlying cause of the symptom, thereby treating the person as a whole rather than only his symptoms.
Also, homeopathy helps in regrowth of hair, especially in cases of alopecia areata (an autoimmune disorder where hair falls in patches), chronic telogen effluvium (excessive hair loss due to stress), and androgenic alopecia (hormonal hair loss). Homeopathy medicines for hair loss stimulate the damaged hair roots and promote new hair growth.
Few examples of homeopathy medicines that correct your root cause and give you long-lasting hair fall solution:
- Thuja occidentalis: This remedy has a natural anti-DHT (Di-hydro testosterone - the hormone responsible for Androgenic Alopecia) effect and helps promote healthy growth of hair. It more often helps in cases where there is a family history of hair loss.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This remedy is best indicated in cases of premature balding. It is also indicated in premature graying of hair.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This remedy is suggested for post-delivery hair fall in women. Women suffering from hair loss due to anemia can also benefit from taking this medicine. In addition, this remedy is indicated in cases of individuals who have a brooding tendency and tend to remain melancholic all day. It is effective in hair loss arising due to any long-standing stressful event or stress in business, work, or family like loss of a loved one. Hair fall due to dry and brittleness of hair also can be helped with this medication.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is very effective for postpartum alopecia. Such individuals experience a decrease in thirst, mood swings that are very frequent and a desire for open air. Hair loss due to gastric symptoms like intolerance to fatty food can also be helped by administering this medication.
- Silicea: This medicine helps in hair loss due to scalp conditions like tinea capitis (fungal infection of hair), hair loss accompanied by excessive dryness of scalp, and itching. Hair roots are extremely painful and the hair extremely brittle.
- Mezereum: This remedy is very effective in hair loss accompanied by scalp conditions like psoriasis and dandruff. These conditions cause greasy scales on the scalp with severe itching. Therefore, the medicine helps reduce hair fall and restore hair growth.
- Flouricum Acidum: This is a remedy specific for Alopecia Areata where there is hair loss in patches. It also helps in treating breakage of hair, or hair fall arising after a period of sickness.
- Vinca Minor: This medication helps in hair fall arising due to seborrhoea (excessive dandruff). Lice infestation and wooly hair syndrome also can be treated effectively with this remedy.
These homeopathy medicines for hair loss can work wonders, but only if taken under the guidance of an expert homeopathic consultant. Self-medication can lead to adverse reactions.
So the next time you see your tresses all around you, do not despair! Let homeopathy handle it for you!