Bronchitis Treatment in Homoeopathy
15 years old Akshay suffered from severe, dry hacking cough since 1 month. He had been under conventional treatment for the same but the symptoms would be less when he would take the medicine and would increase as the effect of the dose would wear off. His parents then sorted homoeopathic treatment for his persistent cough. It was found that his cough was aggravated at night, keeping him awake and he was better when he was drinking sips of cold water. Based on the case history he was prescribed homoeopathic medicine. Akshay was soon able to sleep well and regained his health quickly.
Bronchitis refers to inflammation of the air passages within the lungs. It occurs when the trachea, or windpipe, and the large and small bronchi, or airways within the lungs get infected. Cough is the main symptom in bronchitis. In the beginning, the cough is usually dry. Afterwards, the cough turns loose with production of mucus. The mucus can be white, yellow, green, grey in colour or even streaked with blood. Other symptoms include body pain, nasal congestion, chest congestion, sore throat and fever.
Bronchitis treatment in Homoeopathy
- Homeopathy is a very reliable and safe treatment to get rid of Bronchitis.
- Homoeopathic medicines are free from any side effects and there is absolutely no chance of suppression in the Homeopathic treatment of Bronchitis.
- Homeopathic remedies help in easy coughing out of the mucus from the bronchi. As the mucus is effortlessly thrown out with aid of properly selected Homeopathic remedy, the cough, chest pain and difficulty in breathing also begin to subside and almost end.
- Homoeopathic medicines follow a curative rather than a suppressive approach while treating bronchitis.
- Homeopathy focuses on the patient as a person and the pathological condition too.
- Homoeopathy is non-addictive and has zero side-effects unlike bronchodilators used in conventional medicine.
- Homeopathic medicines help to reduce the frequency and intensity of the episodes and also help to eliminate the use of conventional medicines which have known side-effects.
- Homoeopathy helps to increase the disease free period.
- Since homoeopathy involves counselling of the patient it would also aid people who want to get rid of smoking habits.
- Homoeopathy helps to improve the health related quality of life.