Attack your asthma with homeopathy
Asthma is a condition in which your airways become narrowed, swollen and produces extra mucus. This swelling makes airways extremely sensitive to any allergic substance a person might inhale.
When this increased sensitivity causes a reaction, the muscles that control the airways tighten. In doing so, they might restrict the airways even further and trigger an overproduction of mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath which are the symptoms of asthma.
Asthma is related to your sensitivity
Our immune system is being exposed by various types of foreign substances like bacteria, viruses and different foreign proteins. They constantly try to enter our body but as soon as our immune system recognizes, it fights back to get rid of them. However, in the case of an asthmatic person, the immune system is hypersensitive and hence when such a foreign substance gets in contact, the immune system starts to react abnormally.
The immune system of an asthmatic person reacts adversely whereas of a healthy person it doesn’t.
A conservative treatment for asthma only controls asthma symptoms but may fail to work on the root causes. Hence, the relapse of asthmatic attacks keeps on. To get a complete cure, attack your asthma with homoeopathy. Homeopathy asthma treatment not only treats the symptoms but treats the person’s disease as whole. When prescribed after detail history, the following medicine will reduce sensitivity and help treat asthma.
Few homeopathic medicines to attack your asthma symptoms -
- NATRUM SULPH 30 - It is one of the most important natural homeopathic medicines for treating chronic asthma. Often, asthma that gets aggravated in humid and damp weather requires this homeopathic medicine.
- ARSENIC ALB. 30 - This is one of the best homeopathic remedy for all forms of asthma. It is beneficial for both, in the acute phase and the chronic state. It can help patients who suffer from attacks during the night, accompanied with restlessness or are very sensitive to cold and have personal or family history of tuberculosis.
- BLATTA ORIENTALIS Q - It is an excellent medicine for asthma disease. Patients that get worse during rainy season and cough with much pus like muscus, blatta can be prescribed to them in different quantities depending on the acute or chronic cases.
- ANTIMONIUM TART.30 - It is prescribed when asthma occurs with rattling cough as if chest is full of loose mucous, but there is little expectoration of mucous. It is also prescribed when there is drowsiness and weakness. It is more suited to old people and young children.
- NUX VOMICA 30 - It is an effective remedy for asthma with gastric complaints. Nux Vomica is for difficult breathing associated with a feeling of fullness and heaviness in the stomach, particularly manifested after a major meal. The symptoms are aggravated after the meal, in the morning, and are increased by cold air. Belching provides relief to symptoms of asthma.
- Ars iod - If you suffer from allergic asthma, Ars iod can be given. This type of asthma results from allergic origins like exposure to dust, pollens, pet dander, etc. Before the asthma attack starts there is runny nose and watery discharge from the eyes accompanied by swelling in the nasal passage.
Asthma attacks occur due to a variety of reasons and they are not just physically exhausting but also mentally and emotionally. With homeopathy’s holistic approach you can effectively treat your asthma from the root. Do not indulge in self-medication, or self-treatment. Consult a homeopathic doctor for a customized and preventive asthma treatment plan.