6 Tips for Thick and Healthy Hair
Born with beautiful hair- thick, shiny, and long? What happened to your hair now? Have you done enough damage to your hair and they don’t want to grow back? Do you miss those ‘good hair days’ and complements ‘Wow, you have such beautiful hair!’?
Don’t worry! A lot of woman and man experience the same and want to have thicker and healthy hair on their head. Why not? After all, ‘wow’ hair is not just for the celebrities and elite. Anyone can have thick and healthy hair.
All you need to do is just take care of your hair and prevent hair loss by following these tips –
- Ensure that your hair is clean: The moment you step out of your house, pollution takes a toll on your skin and hair. Dirt clogs your hair follicles and build-up grime in your hair, causing hair loss and stunted hair growth. An ideal solution to keep your hair and scalp clean is by washing it at least twice a week. Please keep in mind that excessive use of shampoo may rinse off natural oils from your hair and cause hair damage. So, apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo for mid-length hair. You can use products made of natural substances like Thuja and Aloe Vera for thicker and healthier hair.
- Let them dry naturally: Do you wash your hair early morning and then aggressively dry your hair using a towel or hair dryer in hurry? If yes, please stop this practice. Your hair loves fresh air as much as you do. Rubbing your hair with a towel or using a blow dryer results in friction, frizz, and tangled hair, and may even result in hair loss. It’s best to use your hands to gently squeeze water from your hair and then dab it with a soft towel. Leave them open to dry.
- Scalp your massage with oil: Massages have always been one of the most popular dadi-maa-ka-nuskha for thicker and healthier hair. Oil massage dilates small arteries within your scalp that increase blood flow to your hair follicles. It not only keeps your locks from falling but improves the texture of your hair, making them thicker and stronger from the root. You can use coconut oil, massage onto your scalp for 10 minutes, keep it for 20 minutes and wash your hair.
- Eat healthy foods for your hair: Balanced nutrition is a key to good health and good hair – we all know it. But, what is essential for thicker hair? Protein and B-Vitamins, in particular, promote thicker and longer hair. So, you can include milk, eggs, Greek yogurt, poultry, fatty fish, beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and fresh green vegetables in your daily diet.
- Minimum use of hair-styling products: Inspired by your favorite celeb-look and glam ads on TV, you go for hair color, straightening or smoothening, and try different hairdos. In order to get that ‘perfect look’, you forget that your tresses love to be in its natural form. Too much styling can cause hair thinning and hair loss. Therefore, keep the usage minimum or reserved for special occasions. Even if you try something new, follow your stylists’ instruction, for e.g., if they suggest you a specific shampoo post-hair color, don’t ignore their advice assuming that they just want to make money out of it. (Tip: Non-sulphate shampoos extend the life of your hair color).
- Hair volumizing products for a fuller appearance: Going on a date and want to fill up the scanty patches of hair? Try Dr Batra’s® Instant Hair Thickener - It is made up of natural fiber & pure organic protein and gives a thicker appearance to your hair.
You have tried everything to get a fuller look, still not getting the best volume of your hair? Certainly, a homeopath can help you. At Dr Batra’s, we offer various hair fall solutions to get thicker and healthier hair. Whether it is hair loss due to anemia or hair thinning due to stress, homeopathy has a natural solution for all your hair problems. Besides homeopathy, we have aesthetic solutions for hair loss, which not only strengthen your hair from the root but improve the quality of your hair and overall health.