Nonsurgical treatment for gallstones
Gallstones are small, hard deposits, made up of cholesterol, calcium salts and bile pigments called bilirubin that form in the gall bladder. Gall stones can form in or pass into the bile duct. Gallstones in the gallbladder are called cholelithiasis. Gallstones in the common bile duct are called common-duct stones or choledocholithiasis.
How and Why?
Gallstones usually occur in adults between ages 20 and 50. The risk of gallstones in both males and females increases with age.
In general, the bile contains dissolved cholesterol. When the bile contains too much cholesterol, it is unable to dissolve it all, hence the surplus solidifies. These tiny crystals move around in the gall bladder together in the form of gallstones.
Some illnesses too contribute to gallstones – diabetes, pancreatitis, or heart disease; obesity or rapid weight loss; high hormonal levels during pregnancy; certain medications like contraceptive pills, and certain habits like alcoholism, tobacco and smoking.
Signs and Symptoms
Symptoms include nausea, tummy upset, hyperacidity and gas. When a gallstone blocks a bile duct; nausea, vomiting, chills and fever may begin. There may also be a yellowish tint on skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice). This shows that the infection has progressed to the liver.
Small gallstones don’t cause problems or symptoms. Larger gallstones can, as they may obstruct the passage and cause infection. Typical symptoms include extreme abdominal pain that radiates to the back, chest or in-between the shoulder blades.
Gallstones treatment with Homeopathy
- Homeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology.
- Homeopathic medicine in the treatment for gallbladder stones strengthens the defense system and improves healing.
- Homeopathic medicine for gallstones treatment helps to enhance the nutrient absorption and assimilation.
- Homeopathy in the treatment of gallbladder stone helps to stimulate the body’s self-healing powers in order to prevent complications such as hardening of the liver, depression, and others.
- Homeopathy treats not only all physical complaints but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium - thus it treats the patient as a whole.
- Unlike crude medicine which contains high amount of Lead; Arsenic or Mercury which are known to damage the vital organs, Homoeopathy uses natural medicines in potentized form which is extremely effective and absolutely free from any side effects.
- If Homoeopathy is considered as a treatment option in gallstones treatment in the early stage of the disease, then the overall control of the disease in the future is much better.
- Homeopathic medicine for gallstones treatment helps to improve the overall quality of life.