Warts Treatment in Homeopathy
Warts are painless, benign growths on the skin which are generally small in size. Warts can spread when you touch an infected person. Warts disfigure the skin and are a cause of social and cosmetic embarrassment.
Causes of Warts
Warts are caused due to a virus called human papilloma virus (HPV). It is contagious in nature. Warts not only infect another uninfected person but can also spread to other parts of the body of an infected person.
Type of warts
- Plantar warts (warts that occur on the soles)
- Palmar warts (warts found on the palmar surface of hands)
- Genital warts (warts found in the genital areas and are sexually transmitted) (Genital warts are found in and around the genital area i.e. the vagina, penis or rectum. People who have multiple sexual partners and are already suffering from sexually transmitted diseases are the more prone for genital warts. Genital warts spread through sexual contact including oral sex. They can also spread from a lady to her foetus during delivery)
- Flat warts (small and only slightly raised above the skin)
- Filiform warts (also known as facial warts as they are generally found on the eyelids and lips)
- Periungual warts (warts found around finger nails and toenails and are generally very painful)
Homeopathic medicines for warts
Conventional medicines have no internal medicine for warts. They have external solutions which are applied to burn the warts but this does not prevent the warts from spreading. Other method is surgical in which the warts are surgically removed and this method is painful and could also cause a scar.
Homeopathic medicine helps to treat warts from its roots. Homeopathic medicine for warts is prescribed on the basis of individual case history. Homeopathic medicine help boost the immunity of the person thereby helping to fight the virus and have a longer disease free period.
Homeopathic medicine for warts is safe and very gentle. It does not cause burns or scars on the skin.
Do It Yourself
Since we know that warts can spread through contact with an infected person, the spread can be prevented by avoiding the use of towels, bathing soaps or razors of an infected person. Picking of warts could cause the spread of warts so avoid picking of warts and use an adhesive bandage to cover the warts for children which will help them from picking warts.
Wash your hands properly after they have been soiled due to some activity.
Warts spread faster in moist areas hence keep the affected area of the skin dry as far as possible.
Abstain from sexual activity in case of genital warts.
Also Read - https://www.drbatras.ae/homeopathic-treatment-for-warts-removal