Urinary Incontinence - Diagnosis
At Dr Batra's™, for female patients who feel hesitant or embarrassed to discuss these problems with a male homeopath, we have female homeopaths to address and treat their condition. Following are the steps to diagnose urinary incontinence:
- Our homeopaths will ask the patient questions pertaining to urinary incontinence, including any emotional or social embarrassment that the condition might be causing.
- The homeopaths will perform a medical assessment and clinical examination to understand the condition's progress.
- They will understand the diagnosis, prognosis and outcome of the condition.
- They will plan treatment as per the stage of the disease.
- The patient may be asked to identify any associated illnesses.
- In case of doubts, a second opinion may be advised.