The benefits of using homeopathic treatment for hair loss
Dr. Batra’s™ July 7, 2020
Whatever be your type of hairloss, homeopathy has been very beneficial in treating any type of hairloss without causing any damage to vital organs.Hair loss treatments are plenty but choosing one wisely is very important. Any hair treatment should be safe and yield long-term results.
Benefits of homoeopathic medicine for hairloss:
- Homeopathic medicine is free from any side-effects. Not only do homoeopathic medicines reduce hairloss but they also protect the body from harmful side-effects (such as decreased libido, ejaculation problems) that are common with conventional drugs.
- With patchy hair loss; homoeopathy has always been the first choice of treatment by most patients. Homoeopathy helps to slow down the progression of patchy hair loss and fill them up with new hair. A complete recovery is possible in most cases with homoeopathy.
- Homeopathic remedies such as Thuja Occidentalis or Sabal Serrulata have been used for treating hairloss in homoeopathy since 100 years. International clinical studies have proven that the two homoeopathic remedies cited natural DHT-inhibitor (hormone responsible for causing thinning of hair), i.e. they can control hairloss caused by DHT without side-effects.
- Hair lotions available in market to control hair loss are very high in chemicals and can cause a chemical burn on the scalp skin leading to permanent hairloss and scars in the affected areas. Homoeopathy has no such side-effects as the medicines are oral medicines.
- Anti-dandruff shampoos are not the only solution available to control dandruff. Homoeopathy has medicines for particular type of dandruff and also takes care that it does not recur.
- Homeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology. Hence PCOS and hair loss can be simultaneously treated in Homoeopathy without having 10 different medicines unlike conventional medicines.
- Severe stress can cause acute hairloss which can be very effectively treated with homeopathy.
- Stress can also cause hormonal disturbances in the body like thyroid problems or PCOS which are known to cause hairloss and is very effectively treated with homeopathy.
- Homeopathic medicine helps to deal with hairloss in cancer patients caused because of the side-effects of conventional cancer treatments. Homeopathic medicine antidotes the harmful effects of cancer treatments and can help make the journey through the painful cancer treatment be comfortable.
- Homeopathy is a mind-body medicine. Homoeopathy treats not only the physical complaints, but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium- thus it treats the patient as a whole. This makes homoeopathy an excellent solution for hair problems related to the mind such as patchy hairloss (alopecia areata), hair pulling disorder (trichotillomania), or stress induced massive hair shedding.
https://www.drbatras.ae/what-are-the-best-treatments-for-female-hair-thinning - Also Read
https://www.drbatras.ae/what-are-the-other-treatments-along-with-homeopathy-to-increase-hair-growth - Also Read