Leucorrhoea - Diagnosis
A clinical diagnosis is based on a detailed clinical history of complaints, namely:
- duration of the complaint;
- type of fungal infections;
- frequency of sexual intercourse;
- consistency, colour and odour of the discharge;
- the time modality when it tends to increase; and
- the contraceptive history.
A physical examination is essential to identify the inflammation and help identify and confirm the type of infection.
Blood tests: blood tests, if needed, may be recommended by our doctors.