At Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢, we have always kept our patients in the centre of all medical innovations. Our focus has been to innovate in order to get exceedingly good medical outcomes. Listed below are some of our innovations for our patients:
E-medical records were first introduced at Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ in 1982 and have consistently undergone innovations since then. Some of the benefits of e-medical records are listed below:
- Patients do not have to carry their reports to see our doctors
- All medical records are saved for the patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lifetime
- Out state-of-the art IT system speeds up and improves medical decision making.
- Centralised recording of data enables patients to consult our doctors in any of our clinics across the world.
- With over 10 lakh cases in our IT system, cross referencing becomes much faster, thereby deriving a better cure for patients through our past experience.
- This assures the standardisation of treatment across all doctors in various geographies.
Scientific evaluation of treatment outcomes
At Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢, we believe in scientific evidence. We have therefore developed and incorporated various scientific treatment measurement tools at our clinics. Some of them are listed below:
- Video microscope: It is a simple and painless test that magnifies your hair and scalp 200 times. It gives our doctors an idea of the type of hair loss and scalp condition. It can also be used to predict hair loss even before you experience it.
- 3D imaging technology: We introduced IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first 3D imaging device to analyse skin health. With advanced optical technology, this device is a scientific breakthrough that allows skin to be viewed in 2 and 3 dimensions for more effective diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. This device can show your response to a treatment in the lower layers of your skin much before it can be seen by the naked eye.
- Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ MOST: This is a proprietary tool used to evaluate the extent and response to the treatment of various skin disorders.
- Digital PFR: It is a tool used to scientifically evaluate the treatment outcome for respiratory patients.
- Tele-homeopathy: Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ was the first to pioneer tele-homeopathy to facilitate doctor-patient interaction through video-conferencing for consultation or a second opinion across various geographies. Tele-homeopathy allows us to fully leverage the expertise and experience of the 350 full-time doctors who work with us. Patients can consult the doctors through a video conference or even get a second opinion from our expert medical board by using this facility.
- Pioneered the use of internet to treat patients: DDr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ introduced the brick and click method for the first time in homeopathy. The company treated 4.5 lakh patients in 2005 through the internet from 86 countries, which was mentioned in the Limca book of Records for treating the highest number of patients online. Our cyber clinic has allowed us to be accessible and treat patients from across the globe.
- Blister packaging: Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is the first homeopathic institute in India to introduce blister packing of traditional white pills to retain the medicinal properties in their purest form till they are consumed. This innovation has helped treatment outcomes by ensuring that the right quantities of dosage as well as sealed and unadulterated medicines are consumed by patients.
- ISO 9001: 2008: Dr Batra'sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Positive Health Clinics branches in India have been granted the ISO 9001:2008 accreditation from the American Quality Assessors (AQA), currently the highest quality standards of their kind in the world. Dr BatraÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is the world's first homeopathic healthcare corporate to achieve this distinction. This has especially been done to ensure the standardisation of treatment and care for our patients across the geographies where we are present.