Backache - Diagnosis
The doctors at Dr Batra's™ diagnose a patient with the following steps:
- The diagnosis for back pain begins with a detailed clinical evaluation.
- A detailed examination of the patient range of movements is conducted by asking them to perform certain actions of the joints. This helps the doctors analyse and plan the set of exercises a patient must practise.
- Our doctors will design a customised treatment plan after identifying the cause, triggers and risk factors as well as the signs and symptoms.
- The doctors may ask the patient for their X-ray and certain specialised blood test reports.
- In case of a doubt, a second opinion or scan (i.e., CT or MRI scan) may be advised.