Alopecia Areata Causes - How to treat it with homeopathy?
Alopecia areata is one of the most common forms of hairloss in patches. It manifests as small, bald patches on the scalp. They may appear suddenly or in a relatively short span of time. Patchy hairloss is not life threatening but it can cause significant damage to one’s self image.
Alopecia areata causes are not known but it is an autoimmune condition, in which White Blood Cells (WBC) attack and destroys our hair follicles. This causes the hair to rapidly fall out resulting in the formation of bald patches.
Alopecia areata is non-contagious and does not spread because of using common combs, hair brush or contact with a person suffering from it. It affects both sexes and all ages.
Total hair loss of hair on scalp is called Alopecia Totalis and complete loss of hair all over the body including eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body is called Alopecia Universalis.
The exact alopecia causes as to why WBC’s start behaving this way is not understood, although the following may be implicated:
- 1/5th of individuals with patchy hairloss may have family history of this type of hair loss.
- Persons having thyroid disorders are more prone to develop patchy hair loss.
- Anaemia and Stress could trigger patchy loss of hair.
Post treatment when hair begins to grow back in the bald patch, it is light in color and thin initially. Over a period of time, the thickness gets better, just as normal colour is regained. When patchy hairloss presents with large patches or does not respond to treatment, the individual may resort to wearing a wig or hairpiece. The extent of patchy hairloss varies from person to person.
How to treat Alopecia Areata with Homeopathy?
- International studies show that homeopathic medicines are effective in treating hair loss, without any side effects.
- Homeopathy remedies are selected and customized for you based on your history
- Homeopathy effectively treats the underlying cause of hair loss such as anaemia, thyroid etc, thereby controlling the hair loss itself
- Safe and easy to use
- Homeopathy forms the main line of treatment for hair loss problems and can be supplemented and supported with various other treatment options listed below.
https://www.drbatras.ae/alopecia-and-homeopathy - Also Read