7 Best Men's HairLoss Treatments 2020
Male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia is the most common type of hair loss in men. According to The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), more than 50 percent of all men, over the age of 50 can get affected by male pattern baldness.
There could be many causes of hair loss which include diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution and genetics. Putting on a cap, hat or helmet could also be other reasonsforhair loss in men.Here’s our hair loss treatments, hair fall tips,and some lifestyle changes for your hair fall control.
- Use the best shampoo for hair fall: A regular hair wash keeps your hair and scalpclean. By doing so, you are lowering the risk of hair diseases and dandruff that may lead to hairbreakage or hair loss.
- Diet for hair fall:Make sure you’re including a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, unsaturated fats andlean meats in your diet, while youlimit your intake of sweets.You can add these types of food:
- Iron-rich food, including, beans, green leafy vegetables, iron-fortified grains
- Food rich in omega-3 fatty acidssuch asfish, flax seeds, walnuts and egg yolks.
- High-protein food, like eggs, lean meats and seafood.
- Additionally, make sure you’re drinking plenty of water.
- Hair growth vitamins: Vitamin A encourages the healthy production of sebum in the scalp. Vitamin E improves blood circulation in the scalp that helps hair follicles to remain productive. Vitamin B helps restore hair to its healthy colour. As per The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), biotin (vitamins H, B7 & B8) can slow down the hair loss process.
- Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice: Rub one of the juices on your scalp, leave it overnight and rinse it off in the morning. Do itregularly for a week and you can see noticeable hair growth.
- Scalp massage with hair growth oil: If youexperiencehair lossthen youcan massage your scalp with essential oil. You can add lavender, peppermint, rosemary or castor oils in your carrier oil and massage your scalp. You can also use Bhringrajoil (ecliptaalba), also knownas false daisythat supports hair growth. The oil massage helps your hair follicles remain active and increases blood circulation in the scalp.
- Avoid brushing wet hair: When hair is wet, it is in its weakest state. So, avoid brushing wet hair because there are more chances of hair loss. Avoid drying your hair rigorously with a towel. Rather, let your hair dry naturally.You can also opt for awide-toothed comb to minimise hair loss.
- Reduce alcoholic beverages: If you experiencehair loss then lessen your alcohol intake because drinking alcoholreduces hair growth.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes reduction in hair growth. As per a research study by The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), smoking causeshair loss, facial wrinkles and premature greying of hair.
- Physical activity: Make time for physical activity every day. Walk, swim or exercise for 30 minutes a daytobalance hormonal levels, reduce stress levels, along with hair fall control.
- Hair loss due to stress: Hair loss may occur due to stress and depression.Strategies to reduce stress levels, include:
- Regular exercise
- Listening to music
- Doing yoga
- Getting enough sleep is also essential.
- Keep your head sweat free: Men with oily hair, experience dandruff during summer due to perspiration and the chances ofhair fall increases. Using natural hair care products that contain aloe vera and neem can keep the head cool and prevent dandruff.Moreover, men who wear helmets experience major hair loss in summer. As the moisture accumulates in the pores and weakens hair roots causing hair loss in men. So, wear a scarf, bandanna or a cotton headband and cover your hairto prevent hair loss.
You must know how to take care of your mane, if you want healthy hair. There are many health conditions, particularly skin-related conditions that cause changes in hormonal balance which in turn lead to hair loss. Make sure you consult a hair specialistfor any underlying illnesses and health conditions.
Read about the homeopathy treatment for hair loss:https://www.drbatras.ae/what-is-homeopathy-and-how-does-it-work
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Dr Batra’s™treatmentcombination of homeopathy and aesthetics can provide the best treatmentfor hair fall. The aesthetic treatmenthelps to enhance the volume and density of your existing hair (results may vary fromperson to person). If youexperience hair thinning or hair lossdue to some nutritional deficiency, then aesthetic treatments, such asgroHair or STMcell are very helpful. Hair Vitalizing Treatment (HVT) is also recommended as a supplementary treatment to make your hair strong and regain vitality.DrBatra’s™Geno Homeopathy treatment for hair loss is a gene targeted homeopathic therapy. It provides 99.9% accurate test results and can possibly also prevent hereditary hair loss or male pattern baldness.
We highly recommendthat you take the Dr Batra’s™hair loss evaluation test in order to assess the current state of your hair problems.The homeopathic specialist will customise your hair treatment after considering specific conditions that affect hair regrowth.Book an appointment with us at Dr Batra’s™ https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointmentand let our expert winning combination of homeopathy, trichology and technologyprovide the most suitable hair growth treatment for you.