5 reasons why homeopathy is the best hair fall treatment
Hair loss definitely puts a damper on your self-confidence and can leave you feeling depressed. You do everything to find that ‘perfect solution’ for hair fall control and don’t mind even spending enormous amount of money on so called "miracle cures," which promise to stop or reverse your hair loss. But, do these cures really work? They don’t! They only add revenue to the India’s burgeoning Rs 20,000 crore hair care market that rides on offering anxious men and women hair loss treatments ranging from hair oils to shampoos and supplements. While the sales of hair care companies increase, your hair count never does! Why? Because hair fall is a medical problem and needs to be treated medically. Superficial treatments for hair loss will not help you control it. Homeopathy can help you treat hair loss effectively. Here’s why.
- Hair loss treatment customized for you: Unlike conventional treatment, homeopathy hair loss treatment is not one-size-fits-all. It is custom-made for every patient suffering from hair loss. Therefore, when you visit a homeopathic doctor for hair loss treatment, he will take an in-depth review of not only the symptoms of hair loss but also your individual health status, temperament, your overall personality, likes & dislikes, sentiments and sensibilities. All this will be used to select appropriate homeopathic medicines for hair loss. These homeopathic remedies not only help in hair fall control but are also aimed at strengthening your overall immunity, ensuring long-lasting results.
- Scientifically proven hair loss treatment: Homeopathic medicines for hair loss such as Thuja Occidentalis or Sabal serrulata have been used for hair fall control for over 100 years. International clinical studies have proven that these two homeopathic remedies are natural DHT-inhibitors, i.e., they can control hair loss caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a hormone responsible for hair loss.
A study conducted in Scotland revealed that 90 per cent of patients with patchy opted for homeopathy as the first choice of treatment. Homeopathy helped to slow down the progression of the bald patches and fill them up with new hair. With homeopathy, complete recovery is possible in most cases.
- Hair fall treatment free from side-effects: Conventional treatment for hair loss can cause side-effects. For example, in men taking conventional hair fall treatment, higher incidences of sexual disorders like decreased libido and ejaculation problems have been found. Homeopathic medicines for hair loss do not cause any side-effects, as they are made from natural sources. The treatment is therefore safe.
- Treats the root cause of hair loss: There are different reasons for hair loss in men & women like poor nutrition, crash dieting, oral contraceptives, certain medications, smoking, stress, hormones or genetics. Superficial treatments do not go to the root of the problem to treat hair loss. Homeopathy hair loss treatment on the other hand treats the root cause of hair loss and therefore provides long-lasting results.
- Less Recurrence: A detailed, long-term independent study conducted showed that the recurrence rate of patchy hair loss (alopecia areata) was just 9.1 per cent in patients taking homeopathy treatment for hair loss, whereas it was as high as 50 per cent in patients who took conventional treatment for the disorder.
So, be wise while choosing hair loss treatment. Don’t lose your head over hair. Make informed choice by taking immediate medical consultation for your hair loss.