5 best homeopathic medicines for hair loss
When you have tried all the possible ways to control your hair fall and nothing seems to work, it’s time to take the right treatment for your hair, and homeopathic treatment is the best if you want long-lasting results. Your hair loss can be due to various reasons, so the homeopathic medicines will be prescribed depending on the underlying cause. The medicines will vary depending on the condition that is leading to hair loss. The causes can be genetic, smoking, hormonal, anemia and other nutritional deficiencies, change of water, chemical treatments on hair, stress, dandruff, thyroid disorder, or PCOS (in women).
Based on the cause of hair loss, the homeopathic medicines will be prescribed to promote re-growth of your hair and reduce the hair loss.
Here are 5 best homeopathic medicines that will help you to control your hair loss:
- THUJA OCCIDENTALIS: If your hair loss is due to dry, white, scaly dandruff, then Thuja is the best remedy. This remedy is suggested when there is dryness and thinning of hair, hair growth is slow, and hair becomes lusterless.
- NATRUM MURIATICUM: Natrum mur acts well when the hair loss is experienced after childbirth. You will notice hair loss from frontal area (bregma) of your head. It can be taken by women who suffer from hair loss due to anemia (iron deficiency). It also acts on dandruff and alopecia areata cases.
- LYCOPODIUM: Lycopodium is a very good remedy for hair loss after delivery, after menopause, or hair loss due to ovarian dysfunction. Hair loss is seen from vertex first, later on the temples. There is graying of hair-especially on the right side.
- FLOURIC ACID: Fluoric acid is one of the best homeopathic medicines for hair loss and highly recommended in treating patients who are having hair loss in spots (alopecia areata). Fluoric acid will help in re-growth of the hair in the bald patches. It is also very helpful in hair loss that starts after fever like typhoid fever. It is suggested in cases when hair is dry, tangles easily and breaks off.
- PHOSPHORUS: In phosphorus the hair loss is seen in bunches. Hair turns dry and gray. You will notice hair loss from vertex, crown area and forehead. It can also be given in case there is hair loss in patches. Dandruff is also treated by phosphorus. If the hair loss is due to change of water, change of climate, phosphorus is a very good remedy.
There are other homeopathic medicines for hair loss like Phosphorus Acid, Sepia, Lachesis, Sulphur, Graphites, Phosphoric Acid that can help in controlling hair fall effectively.
It is best to see a homeopathic physician to treat your hair loss problem. Hair loss is not a superficial problem, It is often a result of underlying aspect - emotional or psychological. The doctor will examine your condition, get to the root cause, do proper case analysis and prescribe you the medicines.