5 Best Hair loss treatments for Women 2022
If you notice hair on your pillow, towels or hair brush; it could be a sign of alopecia. There are four types of hair fall in women, including Alopecia Areata, Cicatricial Alopecia, Traumatic Alopecia, and Androgenetic Alopecia also known as Female Pattern Baldness. These can be caused due to a hormonal imbalance, stress, heredity, hairstyles, and nutritional deficiencies. However, there are treatments that you can choose to reduce hair fall effectively.
Here are five of the best hair loss treatments that can effectively treat your hair fall problems:
1. Dietary changes: Diet can play a vital role in treating hair fall. Some food items can act as natural solutions to your hair fall problems. These foods include eggs, carrots, oats, spinach, prunes, lentils, chickpeas and kiwi.
2. Manage stress: Managing your stress levels can help you avoid hair fall. Here are some simple ways you can choose to relieve your stress.
a. Listen to relaxing music. Playing music that's calming can lower blood pressure levels and reduce cortisol that can automatically pull down your stress levels.
b. You can also talk to a friend about your problems. Conversations can help relieve stress.
c. Laughter therapy helps release endorphins that can brighten up your mood and also reduce your stress levels.
3. Natural home remedies: Some home remedies can help you control hair fall. These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen:
a. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera can soothe the scalp and condition the hair, reducing dandruff issues. It can also unblock hair follicles, which are clogged by excess oil. Apply the Aloe Vera gel directly on your scalp to effectively reduce your hair fall problems.
b. Coconut oil: Coconut oil comes with the goodness of fatty acids that can reduce the loss of protein from your hair shafts. Use it before or after you wash your hair. Massage the coconut oil on your scalp to activate its microbiome and keep your hair follicles healthy.
c. Lemon: The fresh lemon juice or lemon oil can enhance hair quality and control breakage. It can also maintain healthy hair and promote hair growth.
4. Scalp massage: A scalp massage can improve hair thickness. When you massage the scalp, it improves blood circulation and stops the hair from breaking. Use your fingers to massage the scalp in small circles, for four minutes every day to improve scalp health.
5. Quit smoking: Smoking reduces blood circulation, causing hair fall. Try to quit smoking this New Year, and improve your hair quality to stimulate hair growth.
Along with these hair treatments, effectively treat your hair fall problems with homeopathy in a natural, safe and side-effect-free way. Dr Batra’s Hair Vitalizing Treatment is a scientifically proven hair fall treatment that improves blood circulation and stimulates hair growth. We also recommend, Dr Batra’s hair evaluation test that can examine the hair and assess its current state. Our expert homeopathic trichologists based on the results, will devise a treatment plan that best suits your condition. Book an appointment with Dr Batra’s today at https://www.drbatras.ae/book-an-appointment.