Urinary Tract Infections - Diagnosis
At Dr Batra's™, we carry out the following steps to diagnose cases of UTI:
- A detailed, clinical evaluation will include understanding signs and symptoms to identify upper or lower UTI.
- Our doctors will evaluate a detailed medical history of the patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s present and past illnesses.
- Based on identified causes, triggering and risk factors, our doctors will provide guidance for self-care and lifestyle management.
- Blood test and urine analysis are necessary to understand the extent of infection.
- An X-ray, sonography or expert opinion may be considered in complicated or long-standing cases of UTI.
The above parameters will help design a customised treatment plan and further management for patients with UTI.