Female Sexual Health - Symptoms
- lack of sexual thoughts;
- lack of sexual stimulation;
- lack of sexual fantasies;
- lack of interest in any sexual activity;
- dryness of vagina;
- pain during intercourse; and
- difficulty reaching orgasm.
Our doctors will take complete case details which will help make the diagnosis. These will include the following:
- medical history
- emotional and psychological details, such as the following:
- fear, anxiety, guilt, embarrassment;
- family set up and circumstances;
- stress levels at home, at work and socially;
- self-belief and attitude towards sexual activities; and
- familial and societal beliefs regarding sexual activities.
- sexual history
- our doctors may advise blood tests to check the hormone levels and look for hormonal disorders such as thyroid, diabetes, etc.
Low sex drive in women has many emotional complications; some of them include the following:
- strained relationships;
- fear of losing your partner;
- fear of rejection;
- negative self-image;
- sadness; and