Diabetes mellitus is a disease that affects the usage of blood sugar or glucose by your body. Glucose is vital for your health because it is an important source of energy for the cells of the body that make up your muscles and tissues. It is also an important source of fuel for your brain. If you are suffering from diabetes, no matter whatever is the type, it means you have excess sugar in your blood, which can lead to serious health problems.
Diabetes and Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology.
- Homeopathy strengthens the defense system and improves healing.
- Homeopathy can regulate sugar metabolism while helping to resolve the metabolic disturbances that lead to diabetes.
- Homeopathic medicine helps to enhance the nutrient absorption and assimilation.
- Homeopathy helps to stimulate the body’s self-healing powers in order to prevent complications such as open leg sores and other dysfunctions of the blood vessels right up to amputations, loss of vision, kidney failure, hardening of the liver, depression, and others.
- Homoeopathy treats not only all physical complaints, but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium - thus it treats the patient as a whole.
- Unlike crude medicine which contain high amount of Lead; Arsenic or Mercury which are known to damage the vital organs, Homoeopathy uses natural medicines in potentised form which is extremely effective and absolutely free from any side effects.
- If Homoeopathy is considered as treatment option in the early stage of the disease, then the overall control of the disease in future is much better.
- Homoeopathic medicines treat Diabetes gently without damaging the vital organs unlike conventional medicine which is known to damage the liver and kidney.
- Homeopathic medicine helps to improve overall quality of life.
- Diabetes is a disease that requires dietary intervention along with medical treatment. Medications are a part of the cure. What is also needed is a healthy lifestyle behaviour that will allow the medication to work more effectively. This comes with a healthy, well balanced diet as well as a regular exercise routine.